Wednesday 3 November 2010

London Life

Well I think that I have finally settled in! My flat mate and I have been here almost 2 months and we are finally down to the correct number of people living in the flat (we have so far fluctuated between 5 and 3)...2!

London is a bit of a crazy place to get used to though. But now I have lived here I don't think I will ever be able to live without it!

I have been trying to break down the stereotypes that I had so wrongly assumed of living in a big city. I discovered that although I live in Zone 1 I have a driving range within walking distance, which is amazing. It is not always noisy at night (in fact my room is silent as we speak). And although the tube is great and all, walking is definitely the best way to get from A to B, provided you know how to use Google maps!

No comments: